Connect with us

CELEBRITY

JUST IN : Taylor Swift revealed the brain behind surprise cameo  in London, all the ideals came from Travis Kelce “It was an absolute blast,” It was such a fun, playful part of the show and it was like … the perfect time.

Published

on

JUST IN : Taylor Swift revealed the brain behind surprise cameo  in London, all the ideals came from Travis Kelce “It was an absolute blast," It was such a fun, playful part of the show and it was like … the perfect time.

On the season two finale episode of the New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce podcast that published on Wednesday, July 3, the NFL star, 34, opened up about the experience of joining his girlfriend onstage for her Eras concert at London’s Wembley Stadium, saying the whole thing was actually his idea.

“I initially mentioned it to Tay,” Travis told his brother and co-host Jason Kelce. “I was like, ‘How funny would it be if I just rolled out on one of the bikes during the 1989 era.’ ”

Swift, 34, initially laughed at the idea, Travis said, before asking, ” ‘Would you seriously be up for doing something like that?’

Travis was game. “I was just like, ‘What? I would love to do that, are you kidding me? I’ve seen the show enough — might as well put me to work here,’ ” he recalled. “And sure enough, she found the perfect part of the show for me to come in.”

The Kansas City Chiefs player shocked Swifties with his guest appearance during the concert on June 23 as he appeared in a tuxedo carrying Swift onstage during her third show at London’s Wembley Stadium.

“There was no bike in case I ran into somebody else or hit one of the dancers or anything,” Travis explained. “It was the safest option.”

He then joined Swift for her “I Can Do It With a Broken Heart” outfit change segment — incorporated into the Eras show along with her The Tortured Poets Department album — as he powdered Swift’s face and showed off some dance moves before leaving the stage.

Those dance moves were inspired by Jim Carey’s tap dance in the film Dumb and Dumber, Travis said. “I always wanted to pull out this move, but I never knew like when I should pull it out where it made sense,” he said. “That’s one of my favorite moves of all time!”

During the podcast, Travis praised Swift for being a “true showman,” saying it was an “honor” being beside her onstage.

“It was an absolute blast,” he shared. “It was such a fun, playful part of the show and it was like … the perfect time for me to go up there, just be a ham and have some fun — not only with [Swift]… but the crowd and really try and get everybody excited for the rest of the show. It was awesome.”

Travis also spoke of his overwhelmed reaction to the crowd’s response to him onstage with Swift.

“When everyone found out that it was me — because it took a second for everyone to figure it out — that moment was pretty jarring.

I was just like, ‘Oh s—,’ ” he said. “And you don’t realize how big that damn stage is. It is easily as big as a football stadium … it’s way bigger than I could have ever imagined.”

“But no, it was awesome. And I didn’t disappoint Taylor, so that’s all that really matters,” Travis added.

Kylie Kelce separates herself from Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes, stating, "Being in the spotlight isn't my thing."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Kylie Kelce separates herself from Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes, stating, “Being in the spotlight isn’t my thing.”

JUST IN: Travis Kelce replied Kim Kardashian for insulting Taylor Swift, stating that...
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Restaurateurs Ban Kanye West and his wife Bianca Censori from their restaurants following her recent explicit stunt.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Weston Cage, Nicolas Cage's son, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon following an altercation involving his mother, Christina Fulton.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Weston Cage, Nicolas Cage’s son, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon following an altercation involving his mother, Christina Fulton.

Manslaughter Case: Alec Baldwin burst into tears as the judge in his Rust case dropped the involuntary manslaughter charge against him, after his defense attorneys argued the prosecutors had buried evidence.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Hilaria Baldwin tearfully embraces Alec after his lawyers request the dismissal of their case before the judge.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

50 Cent promptly deleted his Instagram post about Omari Hardwick shortly after Omari discussed the uncertain future of his Power role, citing reasons revealed in the interview.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

USA Basketball Head Coach Cheryl Reeve expressed anger over a Caitlin Clark question following the WNBA star's controversial Olympics snub. Reeve has launched a petition to ban Clark, citing her behavior as "rude."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

USA Basketball Head Coach Cheryl Reeve expressed anger over a Caitlin Clark question following the WNBA star’s controversial Olympics snub. Reeve has launched a petition to ban Clark, citing her behavior as “rude.”

JUST IN: Tom cruise finally speak addressing public criticism on why he missed out on his daughter graduation for Swift concert....Suri is not my....Read more
CELEBRITY1 day ago

JUST IN: Tom cruise finally speak addressing public criticism on why he missed out on his daughter graduation for Swift concert….Suri is not my….Read more

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's divorce is still unresolved after 8 years: "It's ongoing."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s divorce is still unresolved after 8 years: “It’s ongoing.”

Brad Pitt criticizes Angelina Jolie's intrusive request to disclose his messages regarding the aftermath of the plane incident.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Brad Pitt criticizes Angelina Jolie’s intrusive request to disclose his messages regarding the aftermath of the plane incident.

Do you know Angelina Jolie urges Brad Pitt to end their conflict by dropping his winery lawsuit against her.