Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce Explains Why He Isn’t Thinking Too Far Ahead About His Future With Taylor Swift

Published

on

Travis Kelce gave Good Morning America a sit-down interview to discuss his brother, burgeoning acting career, and how he’s living his dream life now. One topic he didn’t touch on? His girlfriend, Taylor Swift.

He was asked about what his life plans outside of football are for the next few years. Kelce didn’t tease any desire to propose, nor did he mention his love life at all. Instead, he explained that he is staying focused on the current moment.
“I’m so in the present, man,” he said. “Just being present during the now is something I really pride myself on. And I try not to get too far down the road, because you just never know what opportunities are gonna present themselves. So I know I got a 2024 football season coming up that I’m pretty fired up about.”
“I’m so fortunate and so grateful [for] everything that’s come my way in life,” he added. “I feel like I’m on top of the mountain, even after winning the Super Bowl and having the offseason that I’m having. And just looking forward to what’s next in life, man…I’m so grateful. So appreciative. And yeah. Livin’ the dream, baby.”
Kelce added that he never imagined being in the position he is now currently in, alluding to his romance with Swift. “I can’t really say that I had that much of a vision on where I was gonna be, especially off the field,” he said. “So I don’t think I could even fathom where I’m at right now in life.”
He credited his loved ones for keeping him grounded as he navigates the intense spotlight on his life, since he started dating Swift last summer.
“When you have good family and friends around you, it makes that aspect of life that much easier,” he said. “I have such a beautiful family… And I’ve always been a very grounded guy. You know, it might not come off like that when I’m playing football…but off the field, I just wanna be a genuine person. Somebody that seems very relatable…if anybody asks me for a picture, and it’s just not the moment to take a picture, you know, I’ll have a conversation with you.”
.@tkelce is opening up to @reevewill about his life, sharing some updates from recent events including his acting debut, his visit to the White House and his future plans: “I’m so fortunate and so grateful [for] everything that’s come my way in life.”https://t.co/m0tmjhfEtC pic.twitter.com/iaIrTKo61d
— Good Morning America (@GMA) June 6, 2024
Kelce’s comments come after a source gave Us Weekly similar intel about how he views the future. A source told the outlet in late May, “Travis has no plans on proposing to Taylor anytime soon. It’s not even on his radar. Marriage is something he takes very seriously and not something he would ever just jump into without giving it some careful consideration.”
Kelce “cares very deeply [about Swift, but] he’s just not there yet,” the insider said.

Kylie Kelce separates herself from Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes, stating, "Being in the spotlight isn't my thing."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Kylie Kelce separates herself from Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes, stating, “Being in the spotlight isn’t my thing.”

JUST IN: Travis Kelce replied Kim Kardashian for insulting Taylor Swift, stating that...
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Restaurateurs Ban Kanye West and his wife Bianca Censori from their restaurants following her recent explicit stunt.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Weston Cage, Nicolas Cage's son, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon following an altercation involving his mother, Christina Fulton.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Weston Cage, Nicolas Cage’s son, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon following an altercation involving his mother, Christina Fulton.

Manslaughter Case: Alec Baldwin burst into tears as the judge in his Rust case dropped the involuntary manslaughter charge against him, after his defense attorneys argued the prosecutors had buried evidence.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Hilaria Baldwin tearfully embraces Alec after his lawyers request the dismissal of their case before the judge.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

50 Cent promptly deleted his Instagram post about Omari Hardwick shortly after Omari discussed the uncertain future of his Power role, citing reasons revealed in the interview.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

USA Basketball Head Coach Cheryl Reeve expressed anger over a Caitlin Clark question following the WNBA star's controversial Olympics snub. Reeve has launched a petition to ban Clark, citing her behavior as "rude."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

USA Basketball Head Coach Cheryl Reeve expressed anger over a Caitlin Clark question following the WNBA star’s controversial Olympics snub. Reeve has launched a petition to ban Clark, citing her behavior as “rude.”

JUST IN: Tom cruise finally speak addressing public criticism on why he missed out on his daughter graduation for Swift concert....Suri is not my....Read more
CELEBRITY1 day ago

JUST IN: Tom cruise finally speak addressing public criticism on why he missed out on his daughter graduation for Swift concert….Suri is not my….Read more

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's divorce is still unresolved after 8 years: "It's ongoing."
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s divorce is still unresolved after 8 years: “It’s ongoing.”

Brad Pitt criticizes Angelina Jolie's intrusive request to disclose his messages regarding the aftermath of the plane incident.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Brad Pitt criticizes Angelina Jolie’s intrusive request to disclose his messages regarding the aftermath of the plane incident.

Do you know Angelina Jolie urges Brad Pitt to end their conflict by dropping his winery lawsuit against her.