Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Jason Kelce’s first date with Kylie took an unexpected turn when he had to be carried home from a bar by a teammate.

Published

on

Jason Kelce's first date with Kylie took an unexpected turn when he had to be carried home from a bar by a teammate.

The first date between the future couple was memorable, but not only because of a romantic connection.

An inebriated Kelce had to be carried home from a bar by Beau Allen, one of his Philadelphia Eagles teammates at the time.

Kelce recalled that night with Allen, 32, on the Feb. 21, 2024 episode of the “New Heights” podcast that also included Chris Long, 38, another one of their Eagles teammates.

Kelce had been excited to make a good first impression on his future wife after the two met on Tinder and talked for a few weeks before finally deciding to get together.

However, the night started with Kelce and his Eagles teammates drinking at the team’s holiday party. It spiraled from there after Jason linked up with Kylie at a bar called Buffalo Billiards in Philadelphia.

“Kelce is like, ‘We’re going to meet up with this girl,’ and I like heard all about her, excited to meet her, and the night just went a little bit sideways,” Allen said. “Kelce fell asleep on the bar, like snoozing.”

“It’s actually not that uncommon,” Kelce said.

“I have kind of a disturbing amount of photos of you just asleep in various places,” Allen said.

Jason was in such rough shape that his teammates had to take him home from the bar on the first night he met Kylie.

Allen, a 6-foot-3, 330-pound nose tackle who retired from the NFL in 2022, picked up the 6-foot-3, 295-pound Kelce and carried him down the cobblestone street outside the bar.

“Kelce, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: That was physically one of the hardest things I’ve ever done,” Allen said. “That was harder than climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. It was like anaerobic plus aerobic.”

Allen said he did his best to lug Kelce home.

“It’s like cobblestone streets Kelce, and you’re fighting me,” Allen said. “And I’m like straining. I dropped you.”

“I know I was sleeping, but I remember it,” Kelce said. “I remember fighting you and laughing my ass off.”

Kelce asked Allen if he was surprised Kylie granted him a second date after the drunken debacle of the first one.

“I was slightly surprised,” Allen said. “You’re a great guy. You’re charming. Look at that laugh, how can you not want to go on a second date with you?”

Venus and Serena Williams attend the Gucci show in a glamorous appearance alongside their half-sister Lyndrea and their mother, Oracene.
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says 'I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars'
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says ‘I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars’

49ers-george-kittle-opens-up-on-losing-multiple-super-bowls-to-patrick-mahomes-and-chiefs-they-both-sck
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

George Kittle on Super Bowl Losses: Resilience, Reflection, and Looking Ahead with Determination

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, "They can't do what you do."
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, “They can’t do what you do.”

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's marriage, are they headed towards divorce?
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian’s marriage, are they headed towards divorce?

Serena Williams gets testy when asked about Trump after being named on regular call list
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Queen Camilla's wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Queen Camilla’s wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle's friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton's Trooping the Colour.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle’s friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton’s Trooping the Colour.

Footage of Patrick Mahomes, 14, playing in Junior League Baseball World Series re-emerges online as his MLB dreams with the Kansas City Royals await
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Travis Kelce Hangs with George Kittle and Greg Olsen as They Kick Off Tight End University in Nashville
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision

Travis Kelce makes new friends without Taylor Swift and has fun with Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson
CELEBRITY6 hours ago