Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Taylor Swift Should Give Patrick Mahomes ‘Some Of The Credit’ For Her Love Story With Travis Kelce, According To Mahomes

Published

on

We’re creeping toward the one-year anniversary of Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour passing through Kansas City, Missouri for two nights last July, which would be an insignificant occasion if not for the fact that it marked the beginning of the world’s favorite love story between Swift and Kansas City Chiefs All-Pro tight end Travis Kelce.

The general public didn’t become aware of their romance until Swift attended the Chiefs’ game against the Chicago Bears last September, but Swift later confirmed to Time that they’d quietly begun “hanging out right after” Kelce “very adorably put me on blast on his podcast” in July.
Patrick Mahomes has added to the lore.
“We enjoy it; it’s been a fun run,” the two-time MVP- and three-time Super Bowl-winning Chiefs quarterback said during a Thursday (May 23) appearance on ESPN’s The Pat McAfee Show. “I like to take some of the credit. I was the one who invited Travis to the first Taylor concert when the friendship bracelet — he was sitting in my suite. So, I feel like I was the matchmaker. I had some input in there as well. I was like, ‘Dude, just go for it. Just go for it.’ And you know Travis, man. He does it, and he’s a great dude, and I’m glad that it’s all worked out for the best.”
Of course, Mahomes’ mention of “the friendship bracelet” is in reference to when Kelce initially shot his shot at Swift on the July 26, 2023 episode of New Heights with his brother, Jason Kelce.
“I was disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after the shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings,” the three-time Super Bowl champion said then. “So, I was a little butthurt I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her.”
He added, “If you’re up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets, and I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it.”

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Venus and Serena Williams attend the Gucci show in a glamorous appearance alongside their half-sister Lyndrea and their mother, Oracene.
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says 'I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars'
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says ‘I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars’

49ers-george-kittle-opens-up-on-losing-multiple-super-bowls-to-patrick-mahomes-and-chiefs-they-both-sck
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

George Kittle on Super Bowl Losses: Resilience, Reflection, and Looking Ahead with Determination

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, "They can't do what you do."
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, “They can’t do what you do.”

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's marriage, are they headed towards divorce?
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian’s marriage, are they headed towards divorce?

Serena Williams gets testy when asked about Trump after being named on regular call list
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Queen Camilla's wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Queen Camilla’s wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle's friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton's Trooping the Colour.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle’s friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton’s Trooping the Colour.

Footage of Patrick Mahomes, 14, playing in Junior League Baseball World Series re-emerges online as his MLB dreams with the Kansas City Royals await
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Travis Kelce Hangs with George Kittle and Greg Olsen as They Kick Off Tight End University in Nashville
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision
CELEBRITY6 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision

Travis Kelce makes new friends without Taylor Swift and has fun with Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson
CELEBRITY6 hours ago