Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce Reveals How He Stays ‘Grounded’ amid Attention Around Taylor Swift Romance: ‘I’m So Grateful’

Published

on

Travis Kelce Reveals How He Stays 'Grounded' amid Attention Around Taylor Swift Romance: 'I'm So Grateful'

Travis Kelce has his feet on the floor, even amid his highly publicized whirlwind relationship with girlfriend Taylor Swift.
In a interview with ABC’s Good Morning America that aired on Thursday, June 6, the champion NFL star got candid about staying true to himself during the newfound worldwide attention — something he said he’s able to do by leaning on his loved ones.
“When you have good family and friends around you, it makes that aspect in life that much easier,” said Kelce, 34.
“I’ve always been a very grounded guy,” he said. “It might not come off like that when I’m playing football but off the field, I just want to be a genuine person. I try not to get too far down the road because you just never know when opportunities are going to present themselves.”
Asked by ABC correspondent Will Reeve to rate his life on a scale of 1-10, Kelce said “20? 100?”
“I’m so fortunate, so grateful of everything that come my way in life,” he said. “I feel like I’m on top of the mountain, even after winning the Super Bowl and having the off-season that I’m having.”
“Living the dream, baby,” he said.

Venus and Serena Williams attend the Gucci show in a glamorous appearance alongside their half-sister Lyndrea and their mother, Oracene.
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says 'I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars'
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Serena Williams Reveals Tummy-Tightening Procedure but Says ‘I Will Always Love My Birthing Scars’

49ers-george-kittle-opens-up-on-losing-multiple-super-bowls-to-patrick-mahomes-and-chiefs-they-both-sck
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

George Kittle on Super Bowl Losses: Resilience, Reflection, and Looking Ahead with Determination

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, "They can't do what you do."
CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Serena Williams offers Caitlin Clark sage advice and dismisses her critics, saying, “They can’t do what you do.”

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's marriage, are they headed towards divorce?
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Speculation rises over Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian’s marriage, are they headed towards divorce?

Serena Williams gets testy when asked about Trump after being named on regular call list
CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Queen Camilla's wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Queen Camilla’s wide-brimmed hat obstructs Zara and Mike Tindall as they attempt to greet her with a kiss at Royal Ascot.

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle's friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton's Trooping the Colour.
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Nacho Figueras, Meghan Markle’s friend, is criticized by royal fans for promoting her products before Kate Middleton’s Trooping the Colour.

Footage of Patrick Mahomes, 14, playing in Junior League Baseball World Series re-emerges online as his MLB dreams with the Kansas City Royals await
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Travis Kelce Hangs with George Kittle and Greg Olsen as They Kick Off Tight End University in Nashville
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision
CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Chiefs might have to cut important player in tough team decision

Travis Kelce makes new friends without Taylor Swift and has fun with Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson
CELEBRITY6 hours ago